Giving back never tasted so sweet.
On Friday, September 14th, Slurpee Name Your Price Day is back at 7-Eleven Canada for a day of Slurpee-styled fun in support of a great cause. Slurpee fans are invited to pay whatever they want for a large Slurpee starting at 50 cents. The twist? 100% of the proceeds will go to WE, helping to send young Canadians to WE Days across the country.
Here are the five things you need to know about Slurpee Name Your Price Day:
- The event will take place September 14th, 2018 at participating 7-Eleven stores across Canada and is open to any age.
- When you buy a large Slurpee, you’ll decide what to pay. The minimum price is 50 cents.
- Every dollar raised that day will help 6,025 schools and 1,747,000 students participate in the WE Schools program for communities from BC to Ontario. We Day is movement that empowers Canadian youth to make a difference in their local communities.
- You’ll get to try new Slurpee flavours that are exclusive to 7-Eleven Canada, including Maynards Sour Patch Kids in Watermelon (my personal favourite), Crush Gummie Bear, and Mega Melon.
- 7-Rewards Members can make the most of the day by scanning their 7-Eleven app at checkout to get one step closer to a 7th free cup.
To learn more about Slurpee Name Your Price Day, click here. Join the fun on social media by sharing a picture of your Slurpee with #NameYourPriceDay and @SlurpeeCanada.