While we might not want to admit it, summer is on its way out, and the nights are starting to get darker and longer. Luckily, just in time for the cold weather to make a comeback, 7-Eleven Canada is offering free hot drinks every month until Christmas, and I think we are going to need them!
Here are five things you need to know:
- As of now, 7-Eleven Canada is offering their customers two free small (12 oz.) hot beverages every month, one on the 7th and one on the 11th. The offer runs until December 2019.
- This offer is available to registered 7Rewards customers across Canada, at participating stores countrywide. To become a 7Rewards member, you can sign up at https://7-eleven.ca/7rewards/ and download the 7-Eleven App. It is free to join and definitely worth your while if you want to take advantage of this special deal. New members will receive 1000 welcome points for signing up, and will instantly be able to claim their free hot beverage on the next 7th or 11th day of the month.
- You can customize your free beverage without any extra charges, so you can enjoy your hot drink exactly how you like it, every time.
- Included in this offer are 7-Eleven’s limited edition Pumpkin Spice Latte, Hershey’s SKOR Hot Chocolate and Mexican Hacienda Miravalles Organic Coffee. The popular Rainforest Alliance Certified 100% Caldas Colombian Coffee is also back and included in the deal, and in November, their Peppermint Mocha will be available as well.
- For those of us who are keen to save the environment, you can opt to use your own mug rather than using a disposable cup.
To find the 7-Eleven nearest to you and for more information, click here.