Eight things you need to know about Seoul Fried Chicken:
- It is located at 7904 104 St NW, tightly hidden just off of Whyte Ave.
- They got Seoul. Not to be confused with KFC, SFC is changing the lunchtime chicken ballgame.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things. For example: chicken covered in grana padano cheese. Trust me, you won’t regret it.
- Always get the Corn Fritters, always. They are scrumptious. The Sesame Potato Slaw isn’t bad either.
- Eat it right away or get the sauce on the side.
- No reservations. The restaurant is small so seating is at a premium. If sitting shoulder to shoulder with a stranger isn’t your thing, take it to go (see #5).
- Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty – you’ll want to. In place of hosts, servers and bus boys are large buckets and endless amounts of paper towels, but don’t be fooled the restaurant is hyper-efficient and expertly run.
- Menu favorites: the G.P. Cheese (see #3), the Garlic Soy, Kimchi and the Corn Fritters (see #4).