Five things you need to know about Zwick’s Pretzels:
- It is located on 12415-107 St, at the end of pretty questionable strip mall. I use the team strip mall very loosely.
- Don’t let #1 fool you. The inside is completely new, but relatively tiny. There is one table and some stools for guests to sit while they wait or eat, if they’re lucky enough to get a spot.
- They have coffee. And it’s good coffee.
- The have sandwiches served on pretzel buns, for those that want to take their pretzel experience to the next level. We had just eaten lunch before coming here so did not get a chance try any of them, but you better believe I’m going back for the bacon and egg sandwich.
- They have pretzels, and the pretzels are delicious.