Chicken wings are the perfect storm of snacking ingenuity. Since their creation in 1964, one great question has kept the tight-knit community of wing lover divided: which chicken wing flavor is the best?
In the lead up to their mouth-watering holiday, National Wing Weekend, 7-Eleven Canada is inviting chicken lovers to join them in deciding once and for all, which style of chicken wings do Canadians love the most: classic Naked Pub-Style Wings or awesome sauce All Wings.
From now until July 29, you can cast your vote in 7-Eleven’s “Poultry Poll” for your favourite wing flavour, and all eligible voters will automatically be entered for a chance to win a wing delivery!
Here are the five things you need to know:
- Vote online at https://7-eleven.ca/nationalwingweekend/ and be entered for a chance to win a wing delivery to the value of $25. Winners who do not fall in a delivery area will receive a $25 7-Eleven gift card.
- If you’re having trouble deciding on your favorite flavor, you can head to your neighborhood 7-Eleven and get 10 Naked Pub Style or Dressed wings for just $9, or have them delivered. To learn more about 7-Eleven delivery, click here.
- Voting will be open until Monday, July 29th, 2019 to voters 13 years and up. Maximum two entries per person.
- 7-Eleven Canada serves chicken raised by Canadian farmers who follow the highest standards in food safety, animal care and sustainability, with no added steroids or hormones. Choose from a variety of wings including Naked Pub Style, honey garlic, hot sauce or spicy Thai.
- As a bonus, 7Rewards members will receive 1,000 bonus points when they use their 7-Eleven App to purchase 10 wings from Saturday, July 27th to Monday, July 29th. Not a member? Head to www.7Rewards.ca to register.
I can’t wait to see what type of wing Canadians choose. Happy voting!
This post was sponsored by 7-Eleven Canada. As always, thoughts and opinions are mine.